Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tubing the Dike




It amazes me how difficult it can be to get Andrew to want to go outside! We had to threaten taking computer privileges away for a whole week to get him to come with us to the dike last Saturday. There was no guarantee there would be enough snow left to tube on, but we were sure glad there was! We all had a blast! Mike has such fun ideas for our family! Alex didn't go down, but I'm sure he would've liked it. He loves to do anything he sees his big brothers doing!

2 comments:

  1. you do have the cutest kids! tell them i said hello!! ( it's deanna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! I hope you don't mind me snooping around on your blog. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! It was good seeing you at Erik's wedding! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete