Thursday, December 25, 2008

And so it begins!

Hey, I think I'm gonna start a blog- we'll see how it goes! We went to a Christmas party with some friends in our ward (LDS Church congregation), and one of the ladies talked me through how easy it is to start a blog, and what a great way it can be to keep up on family history. I have been avoiding creating a blog because I'm afraid I'll either spend my whole life working on it (I tend to get obssesive, and I take a long time to do my creative projects), or I'll start it but never go back to it and it'll just be another item on the list of things I should make time to do. But, for whatever reason, I've decided it's time to give it a try!
Already I've spent longer on finding out if this is really where I want to have my blog than I was oging to spend on the whole thing. My family is calling me, but I hope to write more tomorrow about our Christmas.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment